DUE TO COVID 19 WE HAVE SUSPENDED ALL CLASSES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We thank you for your understanding.
Before you know it you will be making cheese at home! At Yes Cheese we teach you the art of turning milk into delicious cultured cheese. You’ll enjoy homemade cheese platters and food. Classes are open to anyone over the age of 16.
A really great day out on your own or with a group. Whether you’re with a celebratory or corporate group or interested in becoming self-sufficient we’ve got a class to suit you.
Our classes are small (8-14). No prior knowledge is needed, 100% of equipment is provided.
Bookings for all classes are essential. You can book from our calendar of dates in set locations or contact us to arrange a mutually suitable time and location.
If you’re coming to a Wee Jasper based class consider making a weekend of it, do the fossil tour and visit Carey’s Caves as well. Budget to fancy accommodation alternatives are available in Wee Jasper
- Cooradigbee Homestead (Fossil tours, homestead, self catered shearers quarters and cottage)
- Wee Jasper Station (self catered shearers quarters and cottage)
- The Blue House (self catered house)
- Wee Jasper Cottage (self catered house)
- Wee Jasper Reserves (camping by the river at Billy Grace, Fitzpatricks, Swinging Bridge or Micalong Creek)
- Carey’s Cave